Workers Compensation in Montana
Hurt on the job? Diagnosed with an occupational illness? In most instances, your medical costs and other injury-related expenses should be covered by Montana workers' compensation insurance. A workers' compensation attorney can guide you through the process of getting the money you deserve.
When Should You Hire a Workers' Comp Attorney?
In Montana, you're not required to hire a workers' compensation lawyer to assist with your claim, but an attorney can offer invaluable assistance. Consider hiring a lawyer if:
- You're uncomfortable going through the workers' compensation insurance claims process yourself
- Your claim was denied and your appeal is being heard by the Workers' Compensation Mediation Unit
- Mediation has failed and your claim is being heard by the Workers' Compensation Court
- Your claim was accepted, but you didn't receive all of the money to which you were entitled
- You were injured while working in a job that wasn't covered by Montana workers' comp insurance
Find & Hire Local Montana Workers' Compensation Lawyers
You have a limited period of time to file a claim after an injury or the diagnosis of an occupational disease. Because the clock is ticking, you should hire Montana workers' comp attorneys as soon as possible.
Attorneys.com offers a free service that can quickly connect you with Montana workers' comp lawyers in your area. To get matched with an attorney today, call us at 877-913-7222 or complete the form on this page.