Get Started Finding a Local Attorney Now
Simply fill out this form to connect with an Attorney serving your area.
Workers Compensation in Montana
Hurt on the job? Diagnosed with an occupational illness? In most instances, your medical costs and other injury-related expenses should be covered by Montana workers' compensation insurance. A workers' compensation attorney can guide you through the process of getting the money you deserve.
When Should You Hire a Workers' Comp Attorney?
In Montana, you're not required to hire a workers' compensation lawyer to assist with your claim, but an attorney can offer invaluable assistance. Consider hiring a lawyer if:
- You're uncomfortable going through the workers' compensation insurance claims process yourself
- Your claim was denied and your appeal is being heard by the Workers' Compensation Mediation Unit
- Mediation has failed and your claim is being heard by the Workers' Compensation Court
- Your claim was accepted, but you didn't receive all of the money to which you were entitled
- You were injured while working in a job that wasn't covered by Montana workers' comp insurance
Find & Hire Local Montana Workers' Compensation Lawyers
You have a limited period of time to file a claim after an injury or the diagnosis of an occupational disease. Because the clock is ticking, you should hire Montana workers' comp attorneys as soon as possible.
Attorneys.com offers a free service that can quickly connect you with Montana workers' comp lawyers in your area. To get matched with an attorney today, call us at 877-913-7222 or complete the form on this page.