Get Started Finding a Local Attorney Now
Simply fill out this form to connect with an Attorney serving your area.
Have you or a loved one been injured in an SUV rollover accident? Was the SUV you were driving safe? Were there any vehicle defects that contributed to the extent of your injuries? An experienced SUV rollover accident attorney can evaluate your situation, advise you of your rights, and handle your litigation.
Facts About SUVs
- SUVs' high center of gravity reduces their stability making a crash more likely to result in a rollover
- Increased size of SUVs makes them more likely to be loaded heavily, which actually enhances the risk of a rollover accident
- Eliminated rollover bars in many SUVs reduces safety
- When a roof crushes from a rollover accident, SUVs may not have adequate support
- SUV manufacturers must warn drivers that their maneuverability is different than other passenger vehicles (SUVs speed in corners and handle differently).
A licensed SUV rollover attorney may be knowledgeable about defective vehicles. They might:
- Advise you of your rights and how to proceed after an accident
- Recommend ways to improve your claim
- Counsel you on protecting your interests
- Recommend experts and advise you of what documents are needed from your physician
Find a Local SUV Rollover Accident Attorney
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina