Legal Articles
Slip and Fall Injury
Get Started Finding a Local Attorney Now

Simply fill out this form to connect with an Attorney serving your area.

Slip and Fall Injuries in Wyoming

A slip and fall accident may seem like a harmless incident, but each year more than one million Americans are injured and tens of thousands are killed in injuries stemming from a slip or trip and fall. Make no mistake: These accidents can be serious and even fatal. If you or someone you love has been hurt in a slip and fall on someone else's property, you may be able to recover money for your medical expenses. Talk to a slip and fall attorney to better understand your legal options.

Basics of Slip & Fall Law

Slip and fall injury lawsuits are decided under Wyoming negligence and personal injury laws. In short:

  • Property owners and tenants have a legal obligation to promptly address hazards that could injure people.
  • You, as a pedestrian, also have a responsibility to pay attention to where you're walking.
  • Slip and fall accidents can occur even if you are careful.
  • If you're injured in a slip and fall accident and incur costs as a result, you can recover money through a personal injury lawsuit.

If your lawsuit is successful, you can recover money known as damages. This money can pay for accident-related medical expenses, lost wages, damaged or destroyed property, pain and suffering.

Find & Hire Local Wyoming Slip & Fall Attorneys

Under Wyoming law, you have four years from the date of your slip and fall accident to file a personal injury lawsuit against the property owner or tenant. (This time period is known as the statute of limitations.) But personal injury claims take time to prepare, so you'll want to hire slip and fall attorneys as soon as possible after your accident.

If you need help locating a slip and fall lawyer in your area, you've come to the right website. can quickly connect you with premises liability lawyers in Cheyenne, Casper and elsewhere in Wyoming. Call us at 877-913-7222 or complete the form on this page to get matched with an attorney today.