Nursing Home Abuse
Get Started Finding a Local Attorney Now
Simply fill out this form to connect with an Attorney serving your area.
Nursing Home Abuse in Montana
All forms of elder abuse—including nursing home abuse, sexual abuse, financial exploitation, physical abuse and neglect—are crimes. If you or a family member is an elder abuse victim, contact local police and a Montana nursing home abuse attorney immediately.
Questions to Ask When Hiring a Montana Elder Abuse Attorney
Before deciding which Montana nursing home abuse lawyer to hire, you should spend some time interviewing the attorney to ensure that he or she is a good fit for your case. This meeting (which is usually offered at no cost) is often called an initial consultation or preliminary consultation.
Bring to the consultation a list of questions you'd like to ask the Montana elder abuse lawyer. Also bring some writing materials so you can take notes during the conversation. Focus your questions on topics that will help you make a hiring decision. Typical questions would include:
- Do you only represent victims of nursing home abuse or do you also practice other types of personal injury law?
- Have you previously worked with elder abuse clients in situations similar to mine?
- Will you be able to help file a complaint with the Montana Long-Term Care Ombudsman and other law enforcement authorities?
- What's the likely outcome in my case? How much money can I expect to recover?
- How do you charge for your services? Can you estimate my total legal bill?
Find & Hire Local Montana Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Attorneys.com offers a free service that can quickly connect you with Montana elder abuse lawyers in your area. To start the process, fill out the form on this page or call us at 877-913-7222.