Labor & Employment in New Hampshire
Dealing with job-related legal problems and issues can be tricky. How you approach the issue may depend on the nature of your relationship with the company. If you're happy with your job but need to resolve a workplace safety issue, for example, you'd take a different tone than if you're negotiating a severance agreement after being laid off. A New Hampshire labor and employment law attorney can help work with your employer to resolve these issues.
Reasons to Hire New Hampshire Labor & Employment Attorneys
There are thousands of federal and labor and employment regulations that govern the workplace as well as the employee-employer relationship. An experienced employment law attorney can help you understand your rights and your employer's responsibilities.
Among the most common reasons to hire a labor and employment lawyer in New Hampshire:
- Compensation issues, including those related to minimum wage, overtime, exempt and non-exempt employees
- If you're been the victim of discrimination or sexual harassment on the job
- If you need help filing a New Hampshire workers' compensation claim or if your claim was denied
- If your New Hampshire unemployment claim was rejected
- Workplace safety issues
- If you think you've been wrongfully terminated from your job
- If you need to negotiate a job-related contract with your employer, including an employment contract, compensation agreement, relocation agreement or severance agreement
Find & Hire Local Employment Lawyers in New Hampshire
If you're dealing with a job-related legal issue, it's in your best interest to resolve it quickly, and a labor lawyer can help you. If you need assistance finding an employment attorney in your area, you've come to the right website. Whether you live in Manchester, Nashua or elsewhere in New Hampshire, we can quickly connect you with local attorneys. Call us at 877-913-7222 or fill out the form on this page to get started.