Labor And Employment
Get Started Finding a Local Attorney Now
Simply fill out this form to connect with an Attorney serving your area.
Labor & Employment in Nebraska
If you're having trouble resolving a sticky legal problem with your employer, then speak to a labor and employment attorney immediately. A Nebraska attorney can help you enforce your legal rights and ensure that you're treated fairly.
When Should You Hire a Employment Law Attorney?
There are a number of situations when you'll want to hire a Nebraska labor and employment lawyer. These include:
- If you're negotiating a contract (such as a job contract, severance agreement or relocation agreement) with your current employer, or a potential or former employer.
- If you think you've been the victim of discrimination or sexual harassment in the workplace.
- If you've been injured on the job and need to file a Nebraska workers' compensation insurance claim, or you've filed a claim that was denied.
- If you're disabled and need workplace accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act, but your request was declined.
- If you've applied for Nebraska unemployment compensation and your claim was denied.
- If you are working in unsafe conditions and your employer has refused requests to improve worker safety.
Find & Hire Local Nebraska Labor & Employment Law Lawyers
Need help locating a Nebraska labor law attorney in your area? You've come to the right website. Whether you live in Omaha, Lincoln or elsewhere in the state, Attorneys.com can quickly connect you with Nebraska employment lawyers in your area. Complete the form on this page or call us at 877-913-7222 to use our free, no-obligation service.