Labor & Employment in Kansas
Everyone has problems at work from time to time. A disagreeable boss, boring work, annoying co-workers. But sometimes the headaches turn into bona fide legal problems and issues that need to be addressed with the help of a Kansas labor and employment law attorney.
When to Hire Kansas Labor & Employment Law Attorneys
You'll have to resolve minor workplace annoyances on your own, but you'll want to turn to a Kansas labor and employment lawyer if you're dealing with:
- Compensation issues, including those related to overtime pay, minimum wages and hourly compensation, or if you've been denied Kansas unemployment compensation
- Workplace health and safety issues, including workplace bullying, unsafe working conditions and denied workers' compensation claims
- Medical issues that affect your ability to work, including accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act as well as requests for leave under the Family & Medical Leave Act
- Discrimination or sexual harassment in the workplace
- A wrongful termination claim
You should also consider hiring a Kansas employment attorney if you're negotiating a legal agreement with your current, potential or former employer. These would include job contracts, compensation agreements, non-compete agreements and severance agreements.
Find & Hire Kansas Employment Law Lawyers
If you need help locating a Kansas labor lawyer in your area, you've come to the right website. Call Attorneys.com at 877-913-7222 or complete the form on this page to use our free service, which will quickly match you with Kansas labor law attorneys in your area.