Are You an Attorney?
If you're a licensed, practising attorney, you know that marketing yourself to prospective clients can be time consuming and expensive.
You may spend a lot of time talking to people who aren't serious about hiring a lawyer, or you may find that you simply aren't talking to enough potential clients, period.
Attorneys.com offers a lawyer-referral service that can connect you to local, pre-qualified prospects that have an immediate need for an attorney.
Each month, thousands of potential customers visit attorneys.com for help finding an attorney. These visitors have an immediate need for divorce lawyers, child custody attorneys, criminal defense lawyers, DUI/DWI attorneys, personal injury lawyers (including attorneys who focus on car crashes, motorcycle accidents and truck crashes) and more.
We pre-qualify potential clients, and then match them to a local attorney who meets their needs. When connecting you with a prospective client, we make sure the prospect:
- Has a legal need that falls within your practice area
- Wants to hire a lawyer immediately
- Can afford to hire an attorney
- Is located close to you
- Is not currently represented by another attorney
As a participating attorney, there are no sign-up fees, and you only pay for each qualified prospect we send to you.
What are the benefits if you decide to join our network?
- You'll know that each attorney.com referral is a serious prospect who needs a lawyer immediately
- You won't waste your time talking to potential clients who already have a lawyer or can't afford to pay
- You'll have more time to practice law
- You'll be put in touch with prospective clients quickly — often within hours of them contacting attorneys.com
- You'll be investing your valuable marketing dollars to generate leads which produce immediate and measurable results
The Bottom Line: With attorneys.com as a partner, you can quickly and efficiently grow your legal practice. We are a valuable tool in your legal marketing portfolio.
Attorneys.com is always looking for licensed attorneys in all practice areas to join our referral service. In particular, we are seeking lawyers who work in the following practice areas: auto accidents, consumer bankruptcy, divorce, child custody, criminal defense, DUI/DWI, motorcycle accidents, personal injury and truck accidents.
Fill out the form at the top of this page for more information.