Moving to a new country can be challenging. You have to adjust to a new place. You may miss friends and family back home. There may even be a language barrier to overcome. The legal immigration process does not need to add to your stress. Indiana immigration attorneys help people like you every day secure residency, resolve work-related issues, or even fight deportation.
How Can Immigration Attorneys Help With Work Matters?
Immigration law concerns businesses in a number of ways. Employers may:
- Seek H-2 visas for seasonal and temporary workers
- Want H-1B visas for workers in specialty professions
- Wish to sponsor valued workers in getting employment-based permanent residency
- Need L-1 visas for international workers who are transferring to a U.S. division
There are different types of visas. An immigration lawyer can help find one that is best for your situation.
What Immigration Assistance Is Available to Families?
Many people seek help securing residency for family members. Immigration attorneys can also help with:
- Adoptions for foreign nationals
- International adoptions for U.S. citizens
- Fiancee visas
Lawyers who deal with immigration cases can help you and your family through these and other issues.
What Other Immigration Assistance Is Available?
Immigration law has far-reaching impacts. For example:
- In times of war and political unrest, there may be people who seek asylum because they cannot return to their homelands.
- Some wives and mothers may seek protection under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
- Some individuals may have a past conviction for a crime, HIV-positive test result, tuberculosis, deportation, or similar issues that makes their cases more complex.
Immigration lawyers are well versed in these and other matters.
Contact an Indiana Immigration Lawyer Today
Immigration lawyers perform helpful legal services. They assist individuals, families, workers, and businesses. You do not have to brave the immigration process, forms, and laws alone. Call now to speak with a local immigration attorney in Indiana at 877-913-7222.