Divorce in Arkansas
There are two important steps you should take as soon as you decide you want to file for divorce: Hire an Arkansas divorce attorney and familiarize yourself with the state's divorce requirements and process.
Your divorce lawyer can be a great resource for learning more about the rules and requirements for getting a divorce in Arkansas.
Reasons to Hire a Divorce Lawyer
You're not legally required to hire an Arkansas divorce attorney, but it's strongly recommended if:
- You and your spouse are unable or unwilling to communicate directly with one another
- You and your spouse cannot agree on issues such as the division of property and alimony
- You have minor children and need to address issues related to child custody or child support
- Your spouse has already hired a divorce lawyer
- You're seeking an annulment rather than a divorce
Arkansas divorce lawyers can help you negotiate a divorce settlement as well as guide you through the process of filing for divorce in Arkansas.
Find & Hire an Arkansas Divorce Attorney
If you're ready to hire a divorce lawyer, you've come to the right website. That's because Attorneys.com offers a free service that can match you with Arkansas divorce attorneys in your area, whether you live in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville or elsewhere in the state. Complete the form on this page or call us at 877-913-7222 to get connected to an Arkansas family law attorney today.