All Class Actions Articles
Below we have compiled all of the articles we currently have related to Class Actions. We update all the time, so if there is an article you are interested in, please let us know!
- Bank of America Gets Court Approval of $410 Million Settlement With Customers Alleging Excessive Overdraft Fees .
- Can Class Action Lawsuits Be Re-litigated?
- Consumer Fraud Class Action Suits on the Rise
- Court Dismisses Case Against Johnson & Johnson and McNeil Healthcare Attorneys.com
- Facebook Facing Litigation Over Deceptive Advertisments
- Federal Jurisdiction in Product Liability Litigation Pursuant to the Class Action Fairness Act
- Health Food Maker Bear Naked Hit With a Class Action Suit Over Label Claims
- Indiana's Stage Collapse Case Challenging Liability Caps .
- Gaspari Nutrition in Consumer Class Action Over Marketing Claims for Bodybuilding Supplement
- New Jersey judge dismissed proposed class action against BMW for alleged engine defects and failure to correct hazard .
- New Jersey Judge Refuses to Transfer Nutella Health Claims Class Action to California .
- U.S. Supreme Court Refuses to Revive Attempted Cell Phone Class Action Against Nokia