Child Custody in Nevada
If you and your minor child's other parent have split up, you may need to establish paternity, negotiate a child custody agreement and obtain a child support order. A Nevada child custody attorney can guide you through the process.
Reasons to Hire a Nevada Family Law Attorney
Legally, you're not required to hire child custody attorneys to handle your custody matter, but doing so is a smart move. You should consider hiring a Nevada lawyer if:
- Paternity has not yet been established
- You and your child's other parent have difficulty communicating with one another and cannot reach a mutually agreeable custody and visitation plan
- There is disagreement as to whether the custody case should be decided in Nevada or another state
- One parent wants to move out of state with the children
- You need help enforcing an existing child support order
- You want to modify an existing child custody agreement or child support order
Find & Hire Local Nevada Child Custody Lawyers
If you need help locating a Nevada child custody lawyer in your area, you've come to the right website. Whether you live in Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson or elsewhere in the state, Attorneys.com offers a fast and free service that can match you with Nevada family law attorneys in your area. To get started, complete the form on this page or call us at 877-913-7222.