Get Started Finding a Local Attorney Now
Simply fill out this form to connect with an Attorney serving your area.
Child Custody in Nevada
If you and your minor child's other parent have split up, you may need to establish paternity, negotiate a child custody agreement and obtain a child support order. A Nevada child custody attorney can guide you through the process.
Reasons to Hire a Nevada Family Law Attorney
Legally, you're not required to hire child custody attorneys to handle your custody matter, but doing so is a smart move. You should consider hiring a Nevada lawyer if:
- Paternity has not yet been established
- You and your child's other parent have difficulty communicating with one another and cannot reach a mutually agreeable custody and visitation plan
- There is disagreement as to whether the custody case should be decided in Nevada or another state
- One parent wants to move out of state with the children
- You need help enforcing an existing child support order
- You want to modify an existing child custody agreement or child support order
Find & Hire Local Nevada Child Custody Lawyers
If you need help locating a Nevada child custody lawyer in your area, you've come to the right website. Whether you live in Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson or elsewhere in the state, Attorneys.com offers a fast and free service that can match you with Nevada family law attorneys in your area. To get started, complete the form on this page or call us at 877-913-7222.